DR. GARBA TETENGI, SAN
Member, Nigerian Bar Association
Garba Usman Tetengi, PhD, was born in November 2nd, 1963. He acquired his LLB from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, in 1984, and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1985. He proceeded to the University of Jos where he obtained his LLM in 1990, and his PhD in 2000. He became a Senior Advocate of Nigeria in 2012.
He has received multiple awards for his relentless contributions to the Legal Profession and these awards include:
- Merit awards Committee of Chairmen and Secretaries, Nigerian Bar Association, 1998
- Merit award, Nigerian Bar Association, 1999, 2014
- Merit award Nigerian Bar Association, Jos Branch, 2009
- Merit award, Nigerian Bar Association, Minna branch, 2012
- Merit award, Nigerian Bar Association, Suleja branch, 2014 T.C
He is a member of the
- Nigerian Bar Association,
- Pan African Bar Association,
- International Bar Association,
- Body of Benchers
Dr Garba Usman Tetengi specialises in Litigation and Arbitration. He is a Principal Partner, City Law Firm, Abuja.